Welcome to the Friday Five Hop! The Friday Five can be about anything! Feel free to post about your week, random thoughts, pictures or whatever you'd like, as long as it's a list of five!
Today's guest Friday Five post comes from MJ of the blog Lush-Fab-Glam!
5 Fabulous Cakes For Your Spring And Summer Celebrations.
The spring and summer months are the perfect months for entertaining, whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary or your upcoming wedding with a bridal shower or bachelorette party. These beautiful cake designs are just what you need to top off your event in a fabulous and unique way.
We are also featuring amazing cakes that you can D.I.Y and serve to guests at your next dinner, tea party, or summer garden party. Read on for more cake design inspiration...
1. Chocolate lovers we've got you covered, try this multi-layered chocolate cake with white icing and garnished with beautiful purple roses. Add birthday candles and a name or monogram topper to transform it into a fabulous birthday or anniversary cake.
2. A multi-layered cake in varying shades of green with white icing and topped with delicious blue berries is the perfect way to end a dinner party and wow your guests.
3. Try a triple color icing cake in vibrant colors like pink, yellow and white or your favorite color combination. Add a beautiful topper of your choice to represent the occasion that you are celebrating.
4. Pretty in pink and white cupcakes decorated with edible pearls, fondant handbags, shoes, butterflies, flowers etc. These are the perfect birthday cupcakes for the girly-girl or for a bridal shower party.
5. An elegant white fondant cake with pink cherry blossom designs and a cute bird cage motif is the perfect way to celebrate your birthday in spring.
Which cake design is your favorite and which one will you try? Share with us by leaving a comment below.
Thanks for sharing these lovely cakes with us MJ!
And now it's your turn! Link up your Friday Five post with us below! Please be sure to visit a few others in the hop and leave a comment on their Friday Five post!