Happy Halloween and welcome to the Friday Five! Each week we invite you to link up your post of Five with us and check out our featured Friday Five post below! Today's Friday Five comes from state rep Bethany!
Halloween is one of my utmost favorite holidays.
1. The heat of summer in no longer an issue. It is now fall, the air is crisp, and foliage.
2. I'm not a fan of scary movies, but any excuse to watch Twilight, Harry Potter, or Beetlejuice!
3. Getting festive is always fun, and the decor for Halloween is inexpensive and creepy in a cool way.
4. Even us adults like to get silly! We can dress up and be anyone we want, if only for one night.
5. Candy. The one time of year where no one judges you for your sweet tooth.
Happy Halloween and I hope you have a very spooktacular Friday!
And now it's your turn! Do you have a Friday Five post to share? Link up below and then hop around and visit a few others in the hop today!